The Pavillion Mall
The Pavilion Mall is an iconic super regional shopping centre located along the warm shoreline of Durban. The Pavilion Mall offers a multitude of activities to suit the most discerning shoppers and more than 255 national and international retail outlets.
The Pavilion Mall offers many activities for the most discerning shoppers and includes over 40 restaurants and food outlets. Pavilion Mall boasts exceptional jewellery outlets for gift shopping, 11 Nu Metro theatres with 1 4DX theatre, Fun Company, a recently refurbished Food Court and a brand-new Virgin Active to keep shoppers entertained.
Pavilion Mall is conveniently located as an entry portal to Durban, and just 20 minutes from King Shaka International Airport. Pavilion Mall is located along the N3 Highway and main, 5 minutes from Durban and 15 minutes from the Harbour Entry Port.
- The zone shopper is “professional and vibrant” with an LSM of 8+
- 57% are female shoppers
- Average age is 25-64 years old
Facts & Figures
- 120 000 m2 gross lettable area
- Oldest super regional centre in KZN
- 1 300 000 shoppers per month on average
- FICA approval required.
- Credit rating determines deposit terms.
- PopUp Concept to be approved by Centre Management.
- Space may be provided as white box (no base fittings); and the centre’s design and fitout criteria to be strictly adhered to.
- None yet