La Lucia Mall
La Lucia Mall is a convenient shopping destination for discerning shoppers on KZN’s beautiful East Coast, just a stone’s throw from Umhlanga Beach.
Keeping pace with the rapid residential and commercial growth of the La Lucia and Umhlanga Ridge areas, this centre provides an upmarket shopping destination for the local North Durban community and tourists. It offers a wide range of over 130 international, national and local retail, restaurants and service-related businesses under one roof.
- LSM 9 – 10+
- 71% shoppers are female
- Average age of shopper is 49
- Average dwell time is 45 – 60 min
Facts & Figures
- Attracts approximately 5 300 000 shoppers per year
- Primary catchment areas include La Lucia, Umhlanga, Durban North, Glenashley, Glen Anil, Mount Edgecomb, Phoenix and Sunningdale
- FICA approval required.
- Credit rating determines deposit terms.
- PopUp Concept to be approved by Centre Management.
- Space may be provided as white box (no base fittings); and the centre’s design and fitout criteria to be strictly adhered to.
- None yet