Hazeldean Square is a small convenience centre situated in the upmarket Silver Lakes, in Pretoria East. The surrounding community values country life, wellbeing and sustainable living.
Hazeldean Square is a convenient and intimate shopping destination, with specific offerings that respond to the community values such as health and beauty specialities: the Body Sculpting Medical Spa, Sorbet and an Intercare Medical & Dental Centre. Anchor tenants include Pick n Pay, Woolworths and Dis-Chem.
Hazeldean Square is a great destination for retail brands that want to pop up a shop with lifestyle products that appeal to the centre’s discerning shopper.
- Age: 18-25 (3%), 25-34 (21%), 35-49 (50%), 50-64 (23%), 65+ (3%)
- Gender: Female (75%) Male (25%)
- Life stages: Young (32%), Full nest ( 44%), Empty Nesters (24%)
- Race: White (95%), Black (3%), Brown (1%) and Indian/Asian (1%)
- Language: English (25%), Afrikaans (69%), Other (3%), Zulu (2%), French (1%)
Facts & Figures
- Average Monthly Footfall: 240000
- GLA: 18 681 sq m
- Number of stores: 36
- PopUp Concept to be approved by Centre Management.
- Space may be provided as white box (no base fittings)
- FICA approval required.
- Stores may only be available for short term rental (gap leases) with no extensions possible
- None yet