Boulders Shopping Centre
The Boulders Shopping Centre is located on Old Pretoria Road in the fast-growing, cosmopolitan Midrand CBD between Centurion and Kyalami. The only mall of its kind in the region, the centre was built around massive, awe-inspiring granite boulders, which are a great conversation piece and perfect meeting point for shoppers.
A welcome and trusted shopping destination since 1992, The Boulders offers a convenient mix of major retailers like Pick n Pay and Game, fashion stores like Truworths and Mr Price, a health gym and several fast food outlets. The mall also has specialist offices housing health
services such as dentists and beauticians. The Boulders Shopping Centre is positioned as a safe, customer-friendly mall with 24-hour on-site security and offers a relaxed, interesting and pleasant shopping experience, now also including three hours of free uncapped wi-fi.
- Boulders draws a mix of commuters working in the vicinity, students attending colleges nearby and consumers who live in the area.
- Gender: 55.3 % men and 44.7 % women
- Age groups: 25 – 34 (37.3%), 35 – 44 (25.3%) and 45 – 64 (25.8%)
- Majority of shoppers fall within the LSM 6 (37.6 %) and LSM 7 (15.2%)
Facts & Figures
- The centre covers 48 632 sqm with 108 stores housing everything from fashion to electronics; and specialist offices for dentists and beauticians.
- Average monthly foot count – 1.2 Million
- Mall trading density – around R2 760/sqm
- Anchor tenants include Pick ‘n Pay, Game, Clicks and Truworths
- The mall offers free cover and open parking and provides shoppers with 24-hour security.
- FICA approval required.
- Credit rating determines deposit terms.
- PopUp Concept to be approved by Centre Management.
- Space may be provided as white box (no base fittings)
- None yet