Providing the perfect mix for a good life, Somerset mall is the Helderberg’s premier shopping and entertainment destination, just 30minutes from Cape Town’s city bowl and a stone’s throw from the Peninsula’s famous winelands.
Shopping at Somerset Mall is sophisticated and relaxed. All South Africa’s major retailers and departmental stores are represented as well as a variety of exclusive shops, boutiques and salons offering everything from home-baked South Africa fare to fine jewellery and designer fashion. The centre’s adventure arena is a family favourite, with a an 8-screen movie complex and a games arcade.
- LSM 7 – 10+
- 920 000 Shoppers per month on average. 11 Million shoppers per annum at Somerset Mall.
- 91% of shoppers are women!
- 46% are Afrikaans speaking, with 35% speaking English
- 38% of Shoppers are White, 34% Black and 26% Coloured
Facts & Figures
- Somerset Mall is the third largest shopping centre in the Western Cape
- 200 stores all located on a single level measuring 1.3 km in length
- Centre’s catchment areas span Somerset West, Strand, Stellenbosch, Gordons Bay, Grabouw and Elgin
- FICA approval required.
- PopUp Concept to be approved by Centre Management.
- Space may be provided as white box (no base fittings).
- None yet