Gardens Shopping Centre
Gardens Shopping Centre is the City Bowl’s most popular shopping oasis. Quite fittingly, this one-stop source of life’s little luxuries and daily necessities, is just a stone’s throw from Cape Town’s original 17th Century provisioning hub, the Company Gardens. It is also one of the city’s most established shopping centres and as quintessentially Cape Town as Table Mountain.
- Attracts locals who frequent the centre regularly and have done so for years.
- Young professionals and families living in the area
- LSM 7 – 10
Facts & Figures
- 320 000 visitors pass through the centre each month
- FICA approval required.
- Credit rating determines deposit terms.
- PopUp Concept to be approved by Centre Management.
- Space may be provided as white box (no base fittings).
- None yet