Constantia Village Shopping Centre
Nestled in the heart of the leafy southern suburb, Constantia Village Shopping Centre offers the convenience of a shopping mall, the quality and desirability of a boutique and the ambience of a village square.
In the bustling Main Village you’ll find Pick n Pay, a large Woolworths Food store, @home, Exclusive Books, chic fashion boutiques for men and women, a wealth of gold and glittering gems and other luxury goods, such as leather products.
The Old Village, a charming quarter that forms part of The Constantia Village offers a medley of services and dining that takes place in a pleasant ambience romanticised by cobble-stones and leafy lanes.
- Attracts a high LSM 8 – 10 audience
Facts & Figures
- The Main Village Centre attracts 700,000 shoppers per month
- The Old Village Centre attracts 200,000 shoppers per month
- PopUp Leases are hard to come by, as the centre is usually full let. So, quick responses to interesting opportunities are the best way to seal the deal.
- FICA approval required.
- Credit rating determines deposit terms.
- PopUp Concept to be approved by Centre Management.
- Space may be provided as white box (no base fittings).
- None yet