Cavendish is a premier fashion destination in the southern suburbs of Cape Town that hosts both international and exclusive local brands, alongside some of South Africa’s most desired anchor stores. The centre has lots to offer including 8 cinemas, a wide selection of restaurants, to 5 forex banks.
Average of 1.2 million monthly shoppers with 193 stores, it is a regional shopping centre.
- 31% male and 69% female shoppers
- 32% of the shoppers are between 35 and 44 years old
Facts & Figures
- 1,2 million monthly shoppers
- Almost 200 stores
- FICA approval required.
- Credit rating determines deposit terms.
- PopUp Concept to be approved by Centre Management.
- Space may be provided as white box (no base fittings).
- Landlord prefers short term leases of min. 3 months for popups.
- The Harvest Co-Op